So here I'm Gonna Post some Do's and Dont's While Giving The Exam....
- Revise all Your Learning Early In the morning On the day of eXAM.
- Firstly read the whole Question Paper
- Start maths paper with the 10 marks question.
- Then Attempt Science 5 Marks Question.
- Then attempt Science 3 marks Questions Followed By Maths 3 marks Questions.
- Then Try to attempt rest Of the Question.
- If your writing speed is Slow Then its quite sure that you r not gonna solve the whole exam in limited time so better solve Long questions of maths and do same for science.
- For the Second Exam You r going to have lot of time so attempt the paper Slowly and write with good hand writing. I'm telling this bcoz I had finished this paper in 1 hr and was having nothing to do after that.
- Now the most important thing is that answer every question weather you know or not.
- Dont waste time on MCQ in 1st examination.
- Do not leave any question thinking I'll do it later.
- Do not start doing paper without reading whole paper first.
- Do not waste time in making good writing for the first exam.
- And Finally Don't be nervous. All izz Well.......