flipkart

Friday 4 January 2013

SSGK Last year entrance Exam Papers

 Well I was searching my cupboards For old Books and I found SSGK entrance paper which I had got for Preparation from the school with Admit Card. So I decided to Upload It for Ur help.Its of year 2011.I'm not having Scanner so I had taken pic's of Paper wich are not of good quality but if u r needy then u can have your preparation with them.At least you can easily read them.
And the paper is for class 9th entrance. Sorry!!!! I Couldn't found anyone with 6th entrance paper.

Here is the link from where you can get it. And I think it is being compressed by website so It is gonna Require B1 Free Archiver.
And here is the link for paper

And if anyone is having any other paper Plz upload it here..........

No comments:

Post a Comment